Video in Healthcare – August 13th
Title: “Video in Healthcare” #vhealth
Details: 11:00am, Monday, August 13th, 2012. Point of Care offices at Uniphar Building in Citywest, Dublin 24. Coffee, Tea and Healthy Fruit will be served!
Click here to book: Register Now: Limited Seats
- John Church, CEO Arthitis Ireland will introduce the panel of speakers and focus the discussion on the importance of using emerging video technology to improve patient care.
- John Brownlee, CEO Clear.MD, will demo their new video application and discuss patient education.
- Annmarie Devlin, Business Development Point of Care, will discuss how Point of Care is using Vsnap to humanise healthcare in practice.
- Martin Kelly, Venture Capital Partner IBM, will talk about the importance of investing in new startups through programmes like the HealthXL (which is a new Dublin based healthcare accelerator)
- Q & A: John Church will moderate a few questions from the crowd and close it out after 20minutes.