IV and injection support nurses managing patient care at home and community care clinics
We at Point of Care seek general nurses with IV infusion qualifications to work within our community clinics, as well as, in our home care teams.
Successful candidates will be flexible nurses with the ability to work both in teams and independently. We require clinically competent staff in cannulation and venepuncture.
Both Full time and Part time positions are available. This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative new company.
- Minimum of 3 years post registration experience in an acute hospital setting with cannulation/venepuncture experience
- A can do attitude with excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate with experience in microsoft office
- Full drivers licence
Experience in the area of oncology,rheumatology,gastroenterology nursing or in managing infusion clinics would be an advantage.
- Administration of IV therapy to patients in the community and in patients homes.
- Work to the highest clinical standards ensuring patient safety by adhering to clinical SOPs
- Maintain clinical knowledge and keep up to date with changes in clinical practice
- Education of patients on self administration of subcutaneous injections at home and/or in clinics
- Patient reporting.
- Adverse event reporting
- Initiative and the ability to prioritise and organise resources as required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, IT and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
For more information please contact
The Point of Care office on 01 499 2674 or email your CV to email@example.com