Registered I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 Certification, reviewed by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI)
Quality Policy Statement
Point of Care is a nurse led company that has our patients health & well being at the forefront of everything we do everyday. Our mission is to provide excellent hospital-delivered services, which include infusions, injections, health-screens and vaccinations, in the community i.e. in the home or in an affiliated community clinic.
Point of Care is committed to:
• Providing the highest standard in homecare nursing services and community medical services
• Ensuring our staff are adequately trained and resourced in order to be able to provide a comprehensive professional nursing care service that meets medical regulations and our patient’s expectations and needs
• Continually improving our company through monitoring and measuring patient satisfaction
• Setting and reviewing our key performance indicators, objectives and targets
• Ensuring that our Management System complies with the requirements of ISO9001:2008 on an on-going basis.
• Ensuring that the quality policy is communicated, understood and implemented throughout the company.
• Ensuring that the quality policy is reviewed for continuing suitability.